Guyker 3R3L Guitar Machine Heads 1:21 Sealed Tuning Key Pegs Tuners Set Replacement for ST TL SG Style Electric Guitars Chrome
Good tuner pegs can ensure you to play your beloved guitar flexibly and accurately. Guyker guitar pegheads fit
for Strat, LP, SG, EPI, Tele style electric or acoustic guitars. Featured with sealed machine heads and heavy-
duty internal gear, it can turn smoothly, enabling the player to tune accurately and easily.
- Gear Ratio - 1:21, designed to fit modern 10mm headstock holes.
- Replacement / upgrade parts for electric or acoustic guitars or precision instruments.
- Easy to install, quick and accurate tuning.
- Made of zinc alloy materials with an elegant and professional look.
- Quality sealed guitar machineheads with heavy duty internal gear.
- Provides finer tuning and greater stability.
- 3 Colors available: Chrome, Black, Gold
- Made in Korea.
- 6 x Guitar machine head (3R + 3L)
- 6 x Threaded Bushings
- 6 x Mount Screws
- 6 x Ferrules
1.Product pictures within seven days after shipment, please make sure that shipping address is correct. Our products are new products, there will work personnel quality and quantity before shipment inspection, please customers at ease.
2.Items are shipped by EMS. reach most of the countries within 7 to 15 business days. This is for USA. CANADA. AUSTRALIA. . For the other countries. it may take more time to arrive.
3.Package--For the package. our company will take the method of standardized packing. usually. during transportation it is very strong.
4.We attach great importance to every one of your fair evaluation, you if you are satisfied with our products, please give praise to encourage us, we would be very grateful. If you have any dissatisfaction, please communicate with us, I believe that any reasonable problems we can quickly resolve, please do not rush to give us a bad review.
5.Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.